Oh Thou who art unchangeable! Oh Thou whom nothing changes! Oh Thou who art unchangeable in love! Precisely for our welfare, not submitting to any change, may we too will our welfare, submitting ourselves to the discipline of Thy unchangeableness. Not art Thou like a man. If he is to preserve only some degree of constancy, he must not permit himself too much to be moved, nor by too many things. Thou on the contrary, art moved, and moved in infinite love by all things. The need of a sparrow, even this moves Thee, but nothing changes Thee. Oh Thou Who Art unchangeable! Oh Thou who in infinite love dost submit to be moved, may this our prayer also move Thee to add Thy blessing, in order to bring those who præy into conformity with Thy unchangeable will. Oh Thou who art unchangeable, Amen!
Great Spirit, Great Spirit, My Grandfather! Only with Your power can I face the winds. Look upon these faces of children, with children in their arms, that they may face the wind, and walk the good road to the day of quiet. This is my prayer, hear me now!
Mother of All, Father of All! As I go through the day, keep my eyes open wide. May I not miss beauty, may I not miss joy, may I not miss wonder. The day's blank slate lies before me, ready for my writing. May it be words of beauty that I write, may it be deeds of grace that I do, may it be thoughts of joy that I think.
Goddess, I give You my essence to hold! In safety with love's power untold. Protect Your son, and draw ever near, lest he stray upon the path of fear. I heed Your advice, protection and love, and light fall upon me, from Thine light above.
God, help me keep my conscience clear, and when tempted to be offensive, to remember Your patience with me. Help me to rely upon Your healing power to put childish things away.
God, heal and transform us to keep us from harmful practices and intents and help us to let go of jealousy, envy and possessiveness to become partners with your creative power - if it be thy will.
Personal Penance: God, You love me very much because I am me. Help me to remember all the things You've done for me, are doing for me, and will do for me. You have plans for my eternal happiness, and are with me now in this effort to bring peace, and closure to my past life. Help me to grow in Your knowledge and love, through all my travails and difficulties in the past, and present, because the past is still affecting my present.
- God, help me to set aside everything I think I know about sobriety, life, and You, so that I may be open to a new experience.
- Help me to draw near to You, as You've disclosed Yourself to me.
- I offer myself to You, to build with me and to do with me as You will. Relieve me of the bondage of self, that I may better do Your will. Take away my difficulties, that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of Your power, Your love, and Your way of life. May I do Your will always!
- Help me to show (those I'm angry at) the same tolerance, pity and patience that I would cheerfully grant a sick friend. And, when offended: God, this is a spiritually sick person, how can I be helpful to them? God, save me from being angry, Thy will be done; remove my fear (of losing ____, or not getting ____), and direct my attention to what You would have me be, and mold my ideals in sex relations, help me to live up to them, and show me what to do in each questionable situation.
- Thank You God, from the bottom of my heart, for letting me get to know You better, and for being with me during this experience.
- Help me to be rid of all the things that we’ve agreed are objectionable.
- I’m now ready. Take all of me: good and bad. I pray that You now remove from me every single defect of character that stands in the way of my usefulness to You, and my fellows. Grant me strength, as I go out from here, to do your bidding.
- Help me to clear away the wreckage that’s accumulated out of my effort to live on self-will and run the show myself.
- Help me to do right, no matter what the personal consequences may be. Show me the way of patience, tolerance, kindliness and love.
- How can I best serve You? Your will (not mine) be done.
- Direct my thinking, may it especially be divorced from self-pity, dishonest and self seeking motives. Guide my steps throughout the day, and grant me the strength and sanity I need to do Your will.
- I pray to walk with the new man day by day in the path of spiritual progress. My job now is to be of maximum usefulness, so I will not hesitate to visit the most sordid spot on earth on such an errand. I will keep on the firing-line of life with these motives, and You, my Creator, will keep me unharmed.