Creative Freedoms of Expression
January 31, 2022 by IMID
(How to reframe explicit language)
Even if I was offended by a father I didn't know well, or the emergence of a power of creation we don't always have control over, after careful study of spiritual teachings, I realize that we'll only be conscious of God if we clear away our anger and fear to experience God within. God needs to see himself in our community to provide sound guidance. And, we need His guidance because we're normally too preoccupied with our own activity to fully realize the consequences of our behavior.
Our parents may not be the best example of God in our lives, but when we're children, there is no safer source of experience to turn to. They too, live with our genes and are best able to teach us adaptations to an environment that may not always be friendly to our own particular traits.
Just because why?
Just because IMIDs include Thalidimide doesn't mean that IMID will cause birth defects!
Life continues to adapt despite the threats we face.
Circumstances Leading to the need for Web Publication
The Application of Mind Control
As early 1920: Swiss Scientist Rudolph Hess determined that he could induce various behavioral states by probing the brain with wires.
1953: Jose Delgado uses a radio controlled stimoceiver to stop a charging bull.
The Development of IMiDs
1953: The use of the IMID, Thalidomide is discovered in Switzerland.
1956-1960: Thalidimide is introduction and prescribed for widespread use in Germany.
1961: Birth defects are associated with it's use.
1964: A doctor in Jerusalem found a dramatic resolution of a lepra skin eruption upon administration of Thalidomide which was confirmed in 1965. The WHO published the results in 1971.
1998: The Steps Program is implemented to control and monitor access to Thalidomide.
2004-2010: Analogs of IMiDs are studied in clinical trials to treat resistant tumors.
Other Relevant Timelines
- 1990: I studied the vivisection of Monkeys at UC Berkeley to compose a thesis on the capacity of the Visual Cortex to remain conscious of the world outside of our field of view.
- 1994: I studied Multimedia Computing at San Francisco State University.
- September 1996: Formed the Media Development Group, the first of many efforts to become self-supporting.
- 1996: Organized in an effort to close a Hospital by ending County based referrals (Hospital Staff was accused improperly restraining three patients that died).
- 1996: Recruited to work as an advocate for vulnerable adults in the healthcare system.
- 1997: Granted a conditional release after being convicted of reckless driving (trying to get home on a flat).
- October 1998: Encountered a Hate Crime Scene while traveling to respond to a confession made by my daughter.
- Fall 1998: Unable to reach my daughter with and without agency support out of concern for her safety.
- 2001: Formed the corporation Interactive Multimedia Information Dissemination Incorporated (AKA IMID Ltd)
- 2012: Formed the LLC IMID Limited (AKA IMID Ltd)
- 2016: Established the Common Law Trust The Trusteeship IMID, and participated in a study at the University on the control of computers by intention.
- Currently unable to make amends to those who I can no longer reach without.
It was suggested to me early in my career to keep a log and most of my work was intended protect and defend children and vulnerable adults. Logging incidents or events documents the consequences of following the guidance we've been given and provides us an opportunity to reflect upon the results of our work. We hope that taking the suggestions we've been given will help others to adapt to circumstances that we may currently be unfamiliar with.
Common problems we can solve online:
The problem with confusion as caused by equivocation or ambiguity is that the targets of our frustration aren't clear (we've failed to define the problem well enough), and innocent people can get hurt. For example, by referring to 'the cat on the avenue' as the reason for getting lost, some might believe I refer to one of my mother's lovers when in fact it really was just a calico cat. With hypertext, we can clarify the meaning of any term that might be confusing to clear up what's normally very taxing!
- Even though I was offended by disruptions while discovering the effects of the tingling sensation, a beautiful new movement called ASMR seems to have been born to replace it.
If you can't keep a log yet, try building a Bullet Journal
Bullet Journals organize record keeping and planning on paper, so if you're having trouble publishing a log, or are getting hacked, this tool may help you manage your time more reliably to strategize a defense.
We realize that many have issues that some find difficult to discuss, but find that continuing to document the results will help to more clearly identify the problem. It is my hope that we will be able to empower an average person to defend him, or herself without becoming harmful, or getting hurt. We are required to report a crime if it leads to injury and the resulting compensation obtained for the healthcare industry may differ from those who are covered by standard diagnostic procedures.
A subtle fact of life that applies to all of us online in the United States we believe it is one of the highest standards in the world - and a precedent worthy of emulation.
- Purchased an extended license for the fonts on the proprietary sites.
- Added a new host and built subdomain structures to serve the registrar with a file server for each.
- Built a new single source site without dependancies on third party providers.